Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Upgrading To v 2.6 Directly From v2.49

L.Kubis
L.Kubis Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is it possible or do I need to load in v2.5 and then v2.6 in both my 6500 and the Maestro?

Lloyd
VE3ERQ

Answers

• Doug Hall
    Doug Hall Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Lloyd,
    I went directly from 2.4.9 to 2.6 on my 6300 with no apparent issues.
    Doug K4DSP

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Lloyd,

You can update directly to any version you'd like.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • L.Kubis
    L.Kubis Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Thanks guys -- just updated both my 6500 and Maestro directly to v2.6 successfully. It was smooth as silk, another great piece of work by the Flex Team!

Lloyd
    VE3ERQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.