Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 3.1.5.19 - SteppIR feature, UDP Radio Info feature, FDX protect

2»

Comments

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    HRDLog gets it's info through a server, like MiniDeluxe.
    https://github.com/krisp/MiniDeluxe/releases
    DDUtil has also some HRD server functionality.
    RigControl is by SmartSDR. 
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    MiniDeluxe will only work with one VFO.  The current version of DDUTil has a bug in that if you are working split and VFO B is populated in the HRD logbook, if you then go back to one VFO, the VFO B field in HRD logbook is not cleared.  You have to shutdown DDUTil and reopen to clear the VFO B field.  
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Not only that but HRD programmers changed code between main program and Logbook. Both Mini Deluxe and DDUtil do not track radio mode in automatic Logbook entry window. This has been a cat and mouse game with HTD for years
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I am not a HRD user so I am not exactly sure what you are looking for. FRStack does have a UDP feature that sends Freq + Mode for all Slices. Most logbooks can be configured to listen for this UDP data. Have you tried that? Feel free to reach out via my email you can find in FRStack Help or QRZ to have a more in depth conversation.
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    @David Decoons: Using HRDLog and MiniDeluxe for years now with the newest
    versions all radio frequency, mode and time tracking works here. I have never
    had any problems with that. I use MiniDeluxe for one slice only, using the other slices to watch bands.
  • Steve Sterling
    Steve Sterling Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    thank Max-- I can't see how I missed the "options" choice on the view menu, but I did. Old age here I guess. 73
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Mark, love this upgrade and the addition of Stream Deck. Is there a way you can change the color of a selection once selected. What I'm driving at is I've incorporated a couple of buttons to Record and Playback audio from the Flex. The way it stands right now is I don't know if the Record button is on or off.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the feedback Alex. I will test again. I have stopped using HRD Logbook.

Try this. In the cluster of HRD Logbook click on a DX spot and see if the mode in the ALE window updates automatically. It did not for me (about 4 builds back of HRD.)

Dave wo2x

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    The Stream Deck software does let you set the text color. The Stream Deck plugin I wrote does not have a color change by value feature at this time.
  • Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Mark, I cant seem to update my FRstack 3.1.5.20.  App update doesnt seem to work for me, so I downloaded from your website and still wont update.  Not sure why

Update-  I think it has updated but splash screen still says 3.1.5.20.  I tried the split and close commands and they worked, so Im guessing it did update to the new version
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    FRStack is internally still at 1.3.5.20, but if you look at the program itself,
    it shows 1.3.7.20. Just a small bug, easily corrected.

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for catching this, I released a version bump to 3.1.7.21 to correct.
  • Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Thanks
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Thanks, Mark. Great program, helps a lot!
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I got the SteppIR working today. Took a different setup than the Flex 6600/Steppir cable but have both working.  I have a BigIR vertical so some of the functions do not work and had to add the 3/4 - 1/4 wave mode.    What is Antenna state?  Is that for the Yagi's only? And what about SteppIR Ant Freq?  That value just jumps when in manual mode and is the same as the Frequency when in Auto mode.

Rich
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Just saw the *note at the bottom.

FREQANT, FREQE, SYNC can only be used when CAT cable is not used

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.