Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PowerGenius Tuner Any Update

Dennis Daniel KM6DF
Dennis Daniel KM6DF Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in Tuner Genius XL
Is their any update on the on PowerGenius Tuner. Is their any time line to delivery. 
73's Dennis KM6DF  

Answers

• Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    An update would be nice.  The last update I read about the tuner was they would be alpha testing in the 3rd quarter.  We are almost two months into the quarter so hopefully progress is being made.
  • bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It would be helpful it there was initial information on cabling, physical dimensions and prelim specs. A picture would be cool. 73 Bill
  • Matt-KD5FGE
    Matt-KD5FGE FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Hi Dennis, the developers are making good progress on the device and are currently targeting to begin shipments before the end of the year. As time passes our visibility into the actual delivery dates will improve. Thanks again!
  • Asher - K0AU
    Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Final dimensions, power (AC or DC?), cooling and airflow requirements including clearances, fan noise, network ports, mounting kits would all be nice to know. If I had a vote (which I don't) it would be 17" wide with rack mount ears, 12 VDC power, front air intake and rear air exit, zero clearance above and below, thermostat-controlled fans, GigE network, no Windows agent required; preferably software integrated with SSDR and with PGXL utility. 12VDC power because for me it's in a rack with a PGXL (220VAC) and an Antenna Genius (12VDC). Different supply voltages for each unit in the signal chain is a bit awkward. I wouldn't mind dry contacts to signal unit failures.
  • Ned K1NJ
    Ned K1NJ Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
        And... the original idea was to have it outside at the antenna where it would
    do the most good.  So power over coax and weather-proofing would be
    necessary.  Integration with PGXL was assumed.

Ned,  K1NJ

• Dennis Daniel KM6DF
    Dennis Daniel KM6DF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Thanks Matt is there any info that can be shared in the specs. A news letter would be nice going forward every couple of months. 

73's Dennis

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.