Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Using Maestro and PC simultaneously with ver 3 software

Options
Mal G3PDH
Mal G3PDH Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
With version 3 software +PC and Maestro I can use both simultaneously however, is there any quick way of switching all functions quickly in one go between these units?  Even with FR Stack I find that I still have to switch the PTT/keying + CAT over making it a slow operation.

Therefore interested to hear how others have set up for quick changeover. 

Answers

• Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options

I'm just guessing here as I have not upgraded yet to SDR version 3.

Can you create in profiles 2 different profiles one that would allow switching Cat commands?

Km4cqg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.