Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6700 For Sale

Options
Manuel - W4SSB
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
Selling my excellent condition Flex 6700 with internal GPSDO. V3 software, power cable, hand mike, rack mounting handles, factory boxes, and new in the box Flex Control. I’ll also include a new Down East Microwave 2MLDPA 2 meter amplifier made especially for the 6700. $5500 shipped US 48 states. PayPal accepted. No trades.

Manuel W4SSB

Answers

• Manuel - W4SSB
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Price lowered
  • Manuel - W4SSB
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I’ve changed my pricing. Flex currently has the base 6700 on sale for $5999. I’ll sell my base 6700 for $3999 shipped US 48. PayPal accepted but I’ll offer an additional 2% discount for other payment methods that don’t charge me a seller fee. The buyer can also purchase any of the options below for 30% off current retail prices. This only applies to the buyer of the radio. Options will not be sold separately until radio is sold. Options include: Rack handles Flex Control (new) GPSDO and antenna Down East Microwave 2MLDPA (new)
  • Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Does this 6700 have the new fans? Mfg date?
    Thanks;

• Manuel - W4SSB
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yes, I've replaced all 4 fans. I bought it 2 years ago from the original owner W9AC. Serial number is 4213-3104-6700-2874.
  • Manuel - W4SSB
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Price lowered to $4500 shipped for the whole package.
  • Manuel - W4SSB
    edited August 2019
    Options
    SOLD