Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Replay of today's Flex Net, July 14, 2019

Dudley  WA5QPZ
Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in New Ideas
We had a wonderful Net today,  most were reporting hearing most station across the nation,  I was hearing nearby  (under 300 miles ) here in Austin.   Just in case you missed the net,  there is a replay on my YouTube channel,    "WA5QPZ"    or this direct link.

https://youtu.be/-krzLYGE-YI

Join us next week at 1 PM Central / 2 PM Eastern at or about 14.329 MHz or watch the podcast on my YouTube channel,    WA5QPZ
or EchoLink node  WA5QPZ or node 79336.
or CQ100 ,  Cormac interface from http://www.qsonet.com    on 14.329 there,  VOIP .  

Have a great week,
Dudley
WA5QPZ

Comments

• Ronald Lynch
    Ronald Lynch Member
    edited July 2019
    i was surprised that net control heard me with 100 watts and a vertical. the band was up and down. i am looking forward to the huntsville Alabama hamfest.  i have a few questions for the flex people. and want to see the latest toys.  ke4ko
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Ron,

Decent ban conditions and low noise flood at my location and the use of the WNB to take care of some low level ,  but ignoring  line noises..   :-) 

Glad to have you on the net

Dudley
    WA5QPZ
  • tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I am a new FR owner (6400 with Maestro). I was wondering/hoping there was a regular net I could check into.  When is it on Sunday's ?
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Tom, Welcome , and glad to have you in the Flex group. The Flex Net meets every Sunday at 1 PM Central/ 2 PM Eastern on 14.329 MHz. Look for us there, usual net controls are myself near Austin, Texas or Gary, W2CEA in New York. Join us , ask questions , or just listen, you can also watch the YouTube podcast, my channel, “WA5QPZ”. or listen to previous nets there too. Again welcome! 73, Dudley WA5QPZ
  • tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Thank you Dudley the personal note back. Very helpful. I plan to be a regular. This is very helpful.
    Tom KB5RF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.