Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile Manager Problem

Pat ON3CQ
Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have installed V2.5.1 and created new profiles. Created 25W in Transmit profile. If I close SmartSDR and restart it, this profile will remain 25W. I have the problem that I switch off my Flexradio 6300 and restart it later, the Transmit profile has been deleted. The rest of the Profile Global and Microphone will all remain available. Anyone know what the problem is ?

Pat ON3CQ

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Pat are you saying that your radio is starting up on a different profile than the one you saved?
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Pat, did you save the profile?
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Remember that if your new profile is saved correctly, it will show up on the control panel as the name you called it. Remember to press save before exiting.
  • Pat ON3CQ
    Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    No Bill I only have 1 profile 25W and Default.

• Pat ON3CQ
    Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yes Bob i save the profile.

• Pat ON3CQ
    Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Bill this are my profile i make. I switch off my Flexradio 6300 and restart, the Transmit profile has been deleted. The rest stay how i make it.

• dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    What does it show here?

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    In profile manager make sure TX profile is sellected to see your saved profile. You have Globle sellected
    Also you can make an mic profile with the same name...
    It looks like it save ok in the box to the right.
  • Pat ON3CQ
    Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    This my TX Band Settings. And i start back and the Tranmit Profile only Default the system remove my 25W.

imageimage
  • dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    So there ya go.. take the Tune PWR column and set them the way you want.  You should be able to directly input the power you want.. i.e. 15 or 20 or 25.. 
  • Pat ON3CQ
    Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Bill the blank TX Band Settings works as you posted. Then created a new Profile and now keep the 25W. When I restart the flexradio, it keeps the settings now. Thank you all for the info and help.

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Glad that things are ok now...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.