Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Updated flawlessly to 2.51

KC9EI - Dave
KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Just updated flawlessly to version 2.51. Thank you FLEX!

Comments

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Me too.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Rec and playback works great again,,nice.
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Thank you Flex. Good stuff. Easy install. worth the wait....

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Unfortunately, it seems I need to stay on 2.49 for xDax / xCat on the Mac. I don’t run a GUI on the Mac, and use my M front panel - dogPark is not an option. So I wait for Mario :-)
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Installed 2.5.1, working ok so far.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Read the notes, followed the instructions. Was rewarded with a smooth upgrade.
  • Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Well, I 2 got lucky. Upgraded Win10 to 1903. no change to DAX or CAT settings in Device Manager. Updated Flex to 2.5.1. (Followed instructions. ) Works great. Set MTU to 1470 and now it appears my iPad and iPhone no longer stutter with aggressive display settings and waterfall. Gotta love SDR. And, my Woodbox meter also stopped working with the new API. Need some of you programmers to fix it? Re booted Windows and Woodbox now works great again.
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    hi Ted

yep...i run my station (6600m and two mac minis) the same way
    with v2.4.9

so
    i truly miss xdac/xcat capability...when i do run  3.0.xx
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Anyone know if we can save recorded files yet? I find the info on it is a bit confusing.
     Any help would be appreciated.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    At this time no, but it was on the survey. I use Audacity to record to file.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.