Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

IQ stream not aligned to radio and skimmer wrong spot

ik2egl
ik2egl Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
skimmer give spots on wrong frequency: the skimmer spots are returned with a wrong  frequency in the same band.
radio freq is 14.023, but on IQ is  14015
I notice that IQ stream is not aligned with radio freq,, add some picture to better understanding

Comments

• Dwayne_AB6A
    Dwayne_AB6A Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I have found the same but think it has more to do with mode of the radio together with CAT emulation used by CWSkimmer. For wide band operation using DAX, together with Narrow Band TX, I have found using Slice Master to control CWSkimnmer to be perfect with wide band input and narrow band TX control. IMO, its not the radio, its the radio control from CWSkimmer. I mitigated with Slice Master since I wanted Spot reporting on the radio so did not look further. Tonight I will confirm what needs to be done without Slice Master.
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    hi Dwaine, thanks for reply
    by the way I  am using the last 3.0.19 where slice master is not working (upgrade will be available in the future). Plse can you tell what you mean by
    Narrow Band TX ?
  • Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    SliceMaster is now available with support for v3. I suggest you upgrade. Will solve your issue.

Andy
    KU7T

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.