Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help getting Slice Master 10.6b to connect

W5AP
W5AP Member
edited March 2020 in Third-Party Software
I upgraded to Slice Master v0.10.6b and now when I launch, it shows <no connection>at the bottom.  Any ideas of how to re-connect this version to the radio?

tnx, Jim

Comments

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    i had similar issue until i removed SliceMaster from antivirus
    Sergey, KN7K
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited March 2019
    So I found someone who figured out that Windows Defender had multiple instances of Slice Master allowed in its Security Dashboard/Firewall & network protection/Allow an app through Firewall.  I deleted those "allowed entries" and deleted Slice Master.exe, then re-downloaded/installed and found one instance of "allowed Slice Master" listed. All works OK now.
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited March 2019
    Thanks Sergey
  • Craig Ward
    Craig Ward Member
    edited June 2019
    I just had the same problem with Windows Defender.  Thanks for this posting as I was able to quickly resolve this issue.  Thanks guys!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.