Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

dogparkSDR - MAC OS/X client for FlexRadio 6000 series

12346»

Comments

• Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    DPSDR aways defaults to "B" slice instead of "A". Is  this the norm?

• N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I have noticed that too.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    it's confusing as different than you are accustomed to!
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    If it has to create B
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    OH! I usually remove "B" unless split. So it then creates it on boot. ok.
    I  notice in meters, that the mic and micpeak indicate input  although I do not have mox/vox, or any other input device active. It continuously monitors ambient room noise and headset. 
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Version 1.01 Beta 9 will set VFO A as active and transmit enabled if there are two VFOs
  • Stan W2VID
    Stan W2VID Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I've just started trying  out the program and, so far, love it!  But... for some reason or other I have lost the HUD and cannot change bands, etc.  I had it, but in the course of  exploring the program I lost it!  It does not come up when I click on it in the Windows tab. 

I  am running Version 1.01 (Beta 9)
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Can you see/select the word HUD under the Window menu ?
  • Stan W2VID
    Stan W2VID Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Yes, I can see the word HUD in the Window menu and can select it so that it is checked, but I do not see the box on the display. It's very frustrating because I cannot change bands, etc.

I runnng on a Retina MacBookPro with dual display (Apple) that I use all the time for my video work as a documentary filmmaker.  

Would love to be able to do the Flex on my Mac!
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    File Menu Email Debug Log will send an email to us with the Debug Log.
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Also, make sure you didn't accidentally drag the HUD into a different Space.
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    I have not been able to find any way to hide the HUD that doesn't also hide the Panadapter window.
  • Stan W2VID
    Stan W2VID Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    JUST GOT IT BACK!  I was able to drag!  I will go back to testing!  Thanks.  
  • Stan W2VID
    Stan W2VID Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I'm so delighted with the program now that I have it working that I have been trying to register it.  I hit the PayPal button but just get the generic PayPal site and cannot register because I see no link to your account.  
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    The PayPal button was broken - thanks for catching it - working now but you may have to refresh the page.
  • Stan W2VID
    Stan W2VID Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    OK, just sent it in.  PayPal is under my wife's account, so there may be some confusion.  It should be in my name, Stan Hirson, W2VID, stan.hirson@gmail.com

Hope my info came through without too much confusion.  Sorry. Love the job you  did on the program!
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Thanks Stan. PayPal came through fine, you still need to press the Email Serial button in the Registration Prefs.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    New positive review on eham.net posted Dec. 13: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12515
  • Lewis Krantz
    Lewis Krantz Member
    edited May 2019
    I have just downloaded dog park sir on a mac.  For some reason it is not seeing my NEW fees 6400M.    Is there something I need to configure on the Radio itself to enable DOGPARK SDR to work

Thanks

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    hi lewis
    best thing to do is contact Don Agro the developer directly. he is quick to respond.

his email ...    dagro@dogparksoftware.com

note
    he maybe be at dayton...so may not answer until he gets back.

Paul K3SF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.