Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone have any experience with Drok USB knob?

Mark Blau
Mark Blau Member
Any options for tuning knob besides Flex Knob?

Answers

• Rick Lotoczky
    Rick Lotoczky Member
    edited April 2019
    I use a Kensington Slimblade Trackball and rotate it on the horizontal axis for tuning the radio. One device works well for all PC and Flex functions.

Rick
  • Bill N3HQB
    Bill N3HQB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Contour Shuttle Xpress; has nice click detent.
  • John Watson W4JCW
    John Watson W4JCW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Sasi...what Flex are you using the Elad TMate on?  What does it do for you?
  • Sasi VK5SN
    Sasi VK5SN Member
    edited April 2019

John, I am running a Flex 3K. I can pretty much control most of the routine features (AF, RF Power, VFO, Filters, Tune, S and SWR meter, etc) and see the waterfall displayed on the wide screen. I also use the Elad to control my Elecraft K2-100 with the N2PY software
  • Joe Herreweyers
    edited April 2019
    Hello Sasi,
    I'd like to learn more about your use of the Tmate 2. Could you email me so I can ask a few questions?  My email is n9emc@icloud.com
    Thank you
    Joe 
  • Sasi VK5SN
    Sasi VK5SN Member
    edited April 2019
    Hello Joe
    Emailed you direct
    Sasi, VK5SN
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If you can find one then the CMD Micro works very well and you have a whole load of programmable knobs and buttons.  I have also discovered that it will work in conjunction with the Maestro!

David G4NRT/Z21NRT
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I have a new unused CMD Micro that I no longer have any need for. I’m open to any offers. winston (dot) henry (at) bigpond (dot) com
  • Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Since the CMD Micro is no longer being made, has anyone learned how to interface the 
    Behringer X-Touch Mini?  That is a current product and has tons of knobs and buttons
    for a very fair price.

Neal

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.