Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dual Control from Control Panel and SSDR

Options
Bill English
Bill English Member
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
When I restarted my 6600M today, I noticed that I had the control panel open and SSDR on the PC. Both were controlling the radio simultaneously. Something I had never seen before. 
I looked around and searched to see if I had missed something about this new feature. 

Anyone else noticing this?

Bill K4FX 

Answers

• Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hmmm, I restarted it and now it is no longer working dual.
    I must have opened SSDR at just the right time. Because it certainly was working in a dual mode. 

It sure would be nice to have it work like that all the time! 

Bill K4FX
  • John N6NTM
    John N6NTM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yes indeed.....I’ve had both working togeather as well.....it wasn’t working flawless how ever...I seen some inconsistencies on the second slice....when going back and forth controlling from the front of the radio....and then the maestro......then back to the front of the radio.......it seems to confuse the the big screen monitor.....since it can be done....and we have both seen it.......just maybe....somewhere down the road someone will workout this ability......I might add.....I don’t know what order I pushed the buttons to make it do it.....and......I haven’t been able to make it do it again........I had that problem with a girlfriend long ago....N6NTM
  • Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    So I am not imagining this. I also noticed that the panadapter was not appearing on the control panel, it seems to be a first come first serve on that. The main thing was the Flex Control and the Control Panel VFO (6600M) seemed to work together without any problems. 

Next time I get both working, I won't be rebooting! HI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.