Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Set up new flex help 530-966-0155

Options
John N6NTM
John N6NTM Member ✭✭
I’m all set up...just need some over the phone help 530-966-0155

Comments

• Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Is your phone ringing yet John?? it will be!!!
    Never post personal details in the community!
    Too late now!

SDRgadgets

#FlexRadio IRC Chat

73, Jay - NO5J

• John N6NTM
    John N6NTM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Never got a single call.....and ...got the flex going without help...thanks for the insight though
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi John,

Sounds like you got it sorted.   Agree with Jay.  Don't post anything here that you don't mind getting spammed at.

This is not saying the folks here are issue but rather the automatic spiders that crawl the web looking for emails and phone numbers.

I support a logging program called FRLogger.  It used to be called FlexLogger.  To support this I post an email here:   ws7m@arrl.net.

In the few days after I first posted it here the spam content on that email went up 200%.  I personally don't care but it just goes to show that once it gets out you are gonna get some emails and in your case calls.

If there is ever anything I can do to help you with your new radio please email me:  ws7m@arrl.net  and we will setup a phone call offline.

Mark - WS7M
    Alpha Team
  • KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    John, Just saw this post.
    I am in Yuba City if I can help.. You can catch me on the 085 machine usually.

Dave KC9EI
  • John N6NTM
    John N6NTM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey Dave...got it figured out....sure do appreciate it....I’m sure loving this rig.......thanks again..
  • KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    It just keeps getting better John. I'm finding new things all the time. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.