Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What happened to the Flex Radio Yahoo Group ?

Michael VE3WMB
edited January 2020 in Amateur Radio Interests
There used to be a Flex Radio discussion group on Yahoo Groups but I haven't paid much attention to it in the past year or so and I just noticed that it is now gone.  Has all discussion regarding PowerSDR and older Flex Radios (1500/3000/5000) moved to this forum or is there some other discussion groups that I am not aware of ? 

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB 

Answers

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    There is a group over on Groups.io:   FlexRadioSmartSDR@groups.io 
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I was a member but haven't got any emails since June, guess that's when they switched to groups.io. Other groups automatically transferred, anyways just rejoined now. I've had several Flexradios 1500, 5000A RX2-ATU-VU5K, 6500 and 6700. Sold a few left with 6700 and the 1500, hope they accept my request to rejoin :)
    Will have to check out progress of Darrin's PowerSDR.
  • DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Darrin's PSDR is now up to v 2.8.0.101.  Like you I also have the 6700 and the 1500.

Don - kx9q
  • Robert KB6QXM
    Robert KB6QXM Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Kc9Q, I appreciate the information that there is a group called Flexradiosmartsdr, but it is obvious that the focus of that group is the latest generation of Flex radios. The question still stands, is there a group specifically in reference to Flex radio's legacy products?
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hi Robert,
    Dudley and Mike were talking about creating a PowerSDR group on Groups.io.  I asked for an update recently don't know if they ever did.  Here is the thread:

https://groups.io/g/FlexRadioSmartSDR/topic/new_powersdr_group/30454251?p=,,,50,0,0,0::recentpostdat...

CLICK to enlarge.

Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
    6700 & SSDR-W  V 2.4.9
    Win10

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Robert, you see on the right side here under related categories? there are places to post on all the older radios. I wonder why it is not used more?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.