Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6300 default problem.Any help please Peter G4LHI

My Flex 6300 just latelly has come up with its own default when I switch on, not the one I have programmed in G4LHI, it has only just  started doing this recentley. I have to re programm my details before I can run it.Any help please? Peter G4LHI

Comments

• DaveC
    DaveC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I would open a support ticket. This sounds like a corrupted NVRAM. Did you try a factory reboot?
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Something may have happened to a Profile. What you could do is set everything the way you want it and save those settings as a new profile and name it.

And it may be a persistance problem. Do a Factory reset. This clears all persistance data in the radio.
  • Peter Rosamond
    edited March 2019
    Very many thanks Dave & Bill, very helpful. But I did make my own profile "G4LHI" & saved it & it was working ok, but every now & again it comes up with its own profile & I have to re set all my bands to CW etc. Very strange, this morning it has opened up with G4LHI ok 73 & mni tnx, Peter G4LHI  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.