Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No change in Flex Net time, still local time

Dudley  WA5QPZ
Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in New Ideas
Flex Net times are always local times,  1 PM Central Daylight Savings and Standard times  or 2 PM Eastern..   Since we in the States loose an hour every spring,  this will be now 1900 UTC.   Don't forget to set you clocks forward one hour Sunday morning !   HI  HI  

Last week's net replay -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdrm1Zdq88

You watch the Podcast by searching YouTube for WA5QPZ channel
or
EchoLink,  node 79336,  or my call,  WA5QPZ  node
or
Cormac CQ100 interface,  from http://www.qsonet.com   on channel 14.329 SSB 

Of course on the air 14.329 MHz,  Sunday at 1 PM Central Daylight time

Dudley
WA5QPZ

Comments

• Kirk Harding
    Kirk Harding Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm sure not finding you on echolink.
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    The station you are looking for must either be on or have been on recently. Wait until the net is closer and Dudley has connected to EchoLink :-)
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Kirk,

I only have EchoLink conference up during the net times,  but usually 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM Central times..   I guess I could leave it up all the time,  if needed.  

Dudley
    WA5QPZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.