Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400

KI4P
KI4P Member ✭✭
Just a short word or words of Praise! I really love my 6400, learning more every day I use it, like it so much talked and friend of mine into buying one, there is a little learning curve but if i can figure it out, not too bad. documentation not bad for the software but hardware could use a little tweaking, JMO! and the customer service has been great, nothing as far as it working, just cosmetic, handled it like a champ and easy to work with, all in all, VERY HAPPY!!, thanks again Flex!

Comments

• Russ Conklin
    Russ Conklin Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Recieved my Flex 6400M last Friday. I really like it. I appreciate the fact I can run remote on my IPad Pro in my living room!!!
  • KA6QLQ
    KA6QLQ Member
    edited March 2019
    Love my 6400 also.  Had it almost one year with no problems.  Just about the perfect radio in my mind.  Trust me you will get many enjoyable hours with it.
  • Gene Duprey
    Gene Duprey Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Almost 3 months for me with my 6500 and Maestro A.  Super happy with the way everything works, and love the remote capability, and have used several times with easy connections.

Gene, K1GD
  • Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I have been completely pleased with my Flex 6400M.  It is far and away the best radio I've ever used in almost 50 years of ham radio (I started at 13).

de Roger W6VZV
  • WA5GP
    WA5GP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I like my 6400 and use it regularly; switching between the 7610 and it.  What I don't like is the size it is just too big.  Had to put it on a little stand under the equipment table.  Thinking about trading it for a 6300 or 6500...something that will fit and has connections on front. Other than the size I am mostly satisfied.  It is a good rig for rag chewing in my case.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.