Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink ios issue

Jim
Jim Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
smartlink ios connected to Iphone with waterfall but frequency pad on top of waterfall and can't move it out of the way (frozen) .?? How do I correct?

Answers

• Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Same problem here with iPad with latest IOS. Receives and transmits OK on the frozen frequencies (on different bands).

But no problem with an older iPad with older software that can't be updated. Problem is also not with the 6300. 
  • Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Dave, thanks for the input. We deleted the Smart SDR IOS  app off my iPhone and iPad and reinstalled on each and all is fine now. Now looking into the choppiness of the receive audio. 
    Not sure what I need to fine tune. 

On the good side the transmit audio reports have been fine.
  • Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Deleting, rebooting then reinstalling on the iPad worked for me too, Jim. Have fun!
  • Brian_W9HLQ
    Brian_W9HLQ Member ✭✭

Jim,

Has your audio choppiness been fixed? I am having that issue with iPhone, iPad, and Mac using DogPark. I think it is network related, but every combination of set up makes no difference. Seems anything with Smartlink creates this issue.

Brian, W9HLQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.