Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How can i trigger a external antenna ldg at-100 pro tuner with SmartSDR?

Erv
Erv Member
edited September 2023 in Remote Operation (SmartLink)
I have a LDG AT-100 pro that the manual says it can be interfaced  directly with many popular transceivers it appears that its 1 std two wire 1/8 jack.. Is it possible to attach this to a flex 6400 and tune it via SmartDSR..Is there a accessory jack/ set of pins that would work?  just ordered a 6400

Erv

Answers

• Jonathan W0JS
    Jonathan W0JS Member
    edited June 2019
    I am using the AT-200ProII with my 6400M. No extra connections needed. Just hit the radio tune button and the LDG will do its thing when needed.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The tune button on the tuner won't work with the FLEX, you have to use the radio TUNE button as Jonathan has said. 

73's
    Bret
    WX7Y
  • Erv
    Erv Member
    edited February 2019
    I was hoping I could access and control it remotely  with the SmartSDR software...
    I figure worst case is I walk in to the Ham Shack and hit the tune button... But it would be really nice if I could tune via SmartSDR
  • Jonathan W0JS
    Jonathan W0JS Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes, SmartSDR has the same tune button
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    You configure the LDG to detect the radio rf and tune the antenna if the SWR threshold if over say 1.6 or what ever you want. You would then just hit the SmartSDR Tune button and the LDG would tune the antenna.
  • Erv
    Erv Member
    edited February 2019
    So is the accessory connector have a pair of wires that can be controlled by SmartSDR that would be connected to the LDG ?
  • Erv
    Erv Member
    edited February 2019
    There is a coaxial plug Jack on the back of the LDG
  • I cannot understand why Flex does not provide a signal to one of the RCA jacks to close when Tune button is pressed. Many have resuested this over the years.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.