Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DX Labs SpotCollector to Flex 6400/Maestro - FT8

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill Member
edited April 2019 in Maestro
When I double click on an FT8 spot in DX Labs SpotCollector, the Flex 6400/Maestro uses USB instead of DIGU.  Any ideas why this would be happening?Thanks!
Joe/K4PX

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    When you double click on a spot...In Commander...does the Mode:  Indicate DIGU...and is DIGU selected (lower right side of the box)

Regards
    Ronnie
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    Ronnie...not sure what Commander is? Joe
  • RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Commander is a part of the DXLab Suite....you may want to check with the DXLab user group but I believe you will need to run Commander when you are using Spot Collector.

I checked my setup...I use DXLab, WSJT-X and JTAlert...my FT8 setup is working as it should. 
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    I do run Commander like you Ronnie. But the spots are in SpotCollector not in Commander. Thank you. Joe
  • RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I realize that the spots are in Spot Collector...but when you click on a spot...Commander determines radio mode...I believe I have that correct...but again I would refer you to the DXLab user group for more detail.

Regards
    Ronnie   
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    Ok thanks much Ronnie. Joe
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Make sure SpotCollector is configured like this.  This is what tells the radio to use DIGIU for FT8.

• Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Joe!
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yes, you must run commander
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yes

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.