Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400/Maestro and SPE Expert 1.3K-FA amp

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill Member
edited April 2019 in Maestro
Good morning, 
Any tips on hooking my Expert 1.3K-FA amp up to me new 6400/Maestro.  I am getting cables from Dan but any tips on the settings on the 1.3 and the 6400/Maestro?  Thanks!

Answers

• Rick - W5FCX
    Rick - W5FCX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi Joseph,

I'm using SPE 2K-FA which has very similar firmware to 1.3K-FA. If you follow the instructions that come with the cable from Dan, along with taking the time to preconfigure all the built-in tuner settings according to the manual and appendix, it should work flawlessly and transparently. That's the thing I love most about mine - once it's set up, you don't even know it's there its so transparent.

Rick
  • W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I agree with Rick. Dan's cable is the very BEST investment and you'll never be sorry. Just follow the instructions and the tuner instructions and you'll be ready to go!
    John
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    Thank you John and Rick!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.