Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

new ip address.

Options
KB4OIF
KB4OIF Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
My flex comes on.  then it goes off and I get a a message that it is connecting to an ip address.  Screen then goes back to normal.  Is this normal???

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    The radio boots and (if using DHCP) negotiates an IP address and the front panel boots and negotiates an IP address, so no surprise the radio takes a bit of time and displays various output while coming up. My 6600M does exactly that (although I don't recall any messages about addresses), but I rarely see that because I leave it running most of the time, and only reboot it if I have some reason (i.e. changing power connections, etc).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.