Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

The screen is not fully visible on SDR-1000 v. 2.44

Options
werner51
werner51 Member
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have in use PowerSDR software 2.44
The screen resolution of my old laptop is 1680x1050.
I can´t see the fully left and rigt "knobs", also the upper and lower knobs are not fully visible.

I have tried some other screen resolutions without success.

The SDR hardware in use is an old LIMA -SDR.

Does anyone have a "good" hint to solve this?

Answers

• Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Check your font size, set to normal and see if it makes a difference
  • werner51
    werner51 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    TNX for the answer-  this was the reason.

hpy new year and merry xmas.
    regards Werner
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Usually this is the “DPI” setting in the display properties. Should be set to normal or smallest, logout or reboot for it to take effect. Dudley WA5QPZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.