Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex1500 drivers

I just loaded smart SDR on my Win 7 PC. Just purchased a jused flex 1500. It says  "no drivers installed" Does smart SDR have the drivers as part of the install? Hardware manager sees the flex 1500 but no drivers were loaded..?

Answers

• Steve G1XOW
    Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    you need PowerSDR for the 1500, not SmartSDR which is only for 6xxx radios.

• Steve G1XOW
    Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    download the latest from here  https://www.ke9ns.com/flexpage.html

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    You are new in this SDR world. The old flex protocol 1000-1500-3000-5000, doesnt work's with new software called ssdr. Try with the appropriete KE9NS sw. That is cool better than flex power sdr.
  • david ingebright
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Lou! Yes, I am brand new to the SDR world and excited to use the flexradio.//dave
    WB7ELY
  • IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Great. Enjoi your self in the SDR. Use KE9NS very great software and often upgraded

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.