Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Signing in

Rick  WN2C
Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I can't sign in using chrome or ie9. Any ideas?

Answers

• Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I am using my LG pad. I can't sign in using my desktop computer. I get a blank box when I hit the sign in button.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I have the same problem using IE9 and get the same blank box.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Did that. Does not help.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Ok my IE9 settings are at med-high. Not sure what Chrome is at.It is version 49. I am having this problem on my desktop with IE and Chrome. Not sure how it got this way or what to do to fix it. I have used this computer in the past to sign in and even used it when I joined. ??? Confused. Probably some thing simple.
  • Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Delete your cookies?  That can cure this sort of problem.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Ok my IE9 settings are at med-high. Not sure what Chrome is at.It is version 49. I am having this problem on my desktop with IE and Chrome. Not sure how it got this way or what to do to fix it. I have used this computer in the past to sign in and even used it when I joined. ??? Confused. Probably some thing simple.
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Sorry for the double post. I have in Chrome deleted all cookies , cache and browsing data "from the beginning of time" Any other ideas??
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    FlexRadio does not manage the community user accounts or control access.  If you are experiencing an issue logging on to the Community with a particuar browser, I recommend submitting a problem report directly with GetSatisfaction  https://getsatisfaction.com/getsatisfaction

(BTW, this post was sent via the Chrome Browser (version 49.0.2623.110 m (64-bit))
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Tim, you need to update your Chrome.  mine's now at .112  LOL!

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Just did the update.  And it still works!
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I think I figured it out. Thanks for the help.
  • AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Again this happens to me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.