Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master 6000 0.10.5f and g startup crash

DH2ID
DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in Third-Party Software
Starting Slice Master 6000 0.10.5f and g it crashes with this error:

OS: Windows 7 764bit HE, same crash on Windows 10 64bit Pro

Comments

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Wow... we burned through a couple of bug fix releases in no time!  Let's give v0.10.5h a try, shall we?

I was getting a lot of support questions because folks werent granting network access to Slice Master.  Now, Slice Master tries to verify the firewall rules and issue a warning if things dont look right.  I'm guessing the problem shown above is due to a localization error on my part.  v0.10.5h might give a false positive on the warning but wont stop Slice Master from starting.

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    All ok again with version 0.10.5h.
    Thank you, Donald!
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    That's great to hear, Alex. Thanks for the update.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.