Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000's available for sale in the store

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
Hi All

If you or your buddy is looking for a FLEX-3000, we have a few in the store at http://cart.flexradio.com/Pre-owned-FLEX-3000-_p_867.html.

If you are interested, remember, you do need a computer that has FireWire built in or something that a FireWire card can be added.  There is no USB to FireWire adapter.

73 all,
Tagged:

Comments

• bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Why would anyone pay $750/for a certified used rig from the original manufacturer who certified it and provides absolutely no warranty and no refund and basically sells it as is, that speaks volumes about the quality and reliability of the service department. No thanks! So I guess any of these rigs which are repaired carry the same no warranty on repairs made here as well. Just not right not having confidence in your own repair department. Bobby
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Better to buy from a flea market vendor or the one for sale on QRZ.com for $800?
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    All I can say is that we will sell out of them in the coming weeks.  
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    What would be fair IMHO is at least a 10 day warranty but really a 30 day would be what I think would be the right thing to do. I am happy as a lark with my dealings with Flex but a take it as it is on these units does not set well with me either.

• Matt-KD5FGE
    Matt-KD5FGE FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thank you so much for your feedback to us. It is so important for us to hear from our community. Please know that we value this input.

I discussed this with the team and we agree that we should offer a limited warranty. We will now offer a 30 day warranty for FLEX-3000s sold.

Thank you for your support!

• ke1af
    ke1af Member, Unconfirmed
    i was going to buy flex 6400,but i change my mind about the flex warranty 73 ke1af
  • Mike-VA3MW

The FLEX series radios have a 2 year warranty and you can extend that to 4 years.

As well, you get a 30 day return policy.

We think they are the best in the industry.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Flex has a great warranty. I had a problem with the output on my Flex 6400 transverter port and Flex quickly fixed it under warranty. Been working great ever since.

This is an old thread talking about used gear. I don't know if the first responder is accurate or not about the warranty on a used 3000, but I can tell you that the new equipment warranty is good.

If you are looking at a used 6400 from Flex, call sales and ask about the warranty.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.