Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Congratulations to ES9C for winning EU in CQWW SSB Multi Two with FlexRadios and Power Genius XL

Options
Gerald-K5SDR
Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Found on Facebook.  >3 million points higher than #2.

Comments

• Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    This is great news for a great product.....  Is there a missing Weekly Update for the last week ending November 10th?  Can we get one maybe saying "we have started shipping again"? or did I miss the update?

Richard - N4RWG
  • SP7IDX
    SP7IDX Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    hello
    Big congratulations to Branko and the ES9C team for the first place! .
    this is my first start in this team as SO7M in CQ WW SSBark
    Aided Flex6600M + Flex6400 + Maestro
    we will always be able to be better
    I invite you to we have a le vide clip from this event
    https://vimeo.com/300529865?fbclid=IwAR05g2YwjLHLSyS47kfnIM8cTVrV78zYTdtdBu11Wxf0rhWdq0a1Sgdc9VE

Regards Waldi SP7IDX
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Is using a Flex sort of like,,,cheeting?
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Great Video 73 Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.