Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

4O3A Antenna Genius don’t follow by radio

N2TTA
N2TTA Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hello My antenna switch stop following by FlexRadio. Only manually control works. Radio and switch connected to the same network. Antenna application can see the radio and connected. When I change the band nothing happens Any ideas? Yuri

Comments

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Has the AG address changed? can you ping the AG address ok Yuri?  Have you checked the AG  setup screen to insure the Flex is configured ok?  Router need a reboot?    Have you tried a reboot of the AG via the App? Here are just a few things I would check.   If AG is located at  a Remote site, make sure the remote Router is set up to port forward the  necessary port (Usually 9007 TCP)

Ah.. you said manual control works so you can see the unit via the App and Lan then..  I would concentrate on the AG setup to insure the Flex is actually assigned to a port A or B (or Both if SO2R) of the Antenna Genius.
  • N2TTA
    N2TTA Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Larry, sorry for kind of late reply. Probably port forwarding need to be done at new router, since all was worked with old one. I will have some time playing at weekend Yuri
  • N2TTA
    N2TTA Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I find the problem. AG not working if SmardSDR not running. Now another question. I’m using Maestro for remote operations how can I use AG automatically? If I will use USB cables connected from radio to AG, not sure If i be able to use few antannes at one band ?
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    AG can be used automatically, without needing SDR running, if you use the USB function on the radio.  The best configuration is the BIN to provide the Band Data from the radio to the AG directly.  Connect both Ant1 and Ant2 to the respective AG serial ports and the AG antenna selection becomes very flexible and you can assign your antennas in many combinations.   I always like to use the AG Application also in order to monitor the AG antenna connections.  Of course this requires a PC of some type but then again dont you use one already for logging?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.