Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Behringer CMD Micro and Flex 6400

Bernd DL9YAJ
Bernd DL9YAJ Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Third-Party Software
Hi, i am a new 6400 owner. I am interested to use a Behringer CMD Micro console with my new Flex 6400. Last post i could found was from William and is older than one year! He declared that the App is working with the Flex6000 Series. Is it also working with the new 6400 and is the software offered at the Dropbox the right one? Thanks Bernd, DL9YAJ

Answers

• Bob- W5TX
    Bob- W5TX Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Bernd, I have been using the CMD Micro with my 6600M and Win7. I believe some have had difficulty with Win 10. Bob W5TX
  • Paul Burton
    Paul Burton Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Bernd,

I wrote a flexlib application which allows control of Flex Radio by using the CMD Micro MIDI Controller.  It is limited, in that it was only made to work with one panadapter active and at most two slices active (split mode).  The frequency control knob is not as smooth at the FlexControl, but you can tune slow by using the outside plastic rim of the know, or faster by using you finger on the center plate of the knob.  I set up the buttons, knobs, and sliders to my satisfaction, but others may prefer a different arrangement.  Some have had a problem getting it to run on Windows 10, although it works fine on my Windows 10 machine.

The executable and the source are available at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rsbsidlv5mljq5n/AAC4puhwbGXHfGxzQaS8UEnpa?dl=0

Paul AA6Z

• George Fenwick
    edited November 2018
    I use my CMD Micro with my 6700 and Windows 10. Works great. Version is CMDMicroFlex6k_V2_0d.
  • Bernd DL9YAJ
    Bernd DL9YAJ Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thank you for your reply. Now its time to answer! It was a big problem to buy a Behringer CMD micro here in europe.  Behringer no longer produce this item since some years. But now i am lucky to get one from Bratislava!!!
    I installed the last version V2.0d from William, unboxed the console and plugged in the usb and......
    all works really nice on my 6400.
    So i can confirm that the CMD micro console works fine with the Flex 6400 and SSDR with WIN7 64bit.
    For me it is a great alternative to a Maestro.
  • Andy
    Andy Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello George
    Where can i get the software " CMDMicroFlex6k_V2_0d " ?
    The dropbox links are already down.
    73 DO7ABM
  • George Fenwick
    edited November 2018
    I’ll send it. Email address?
  • Andy
    Andy Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello George
    Here my Mail adress :
    Do7abm@gmx.de
  • George Fenwick
    edited November 2018
    Andy, the zip file is too large for my email. Have you got a site I can upload it to?
  • Andy
    Andy Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello George
    I have sent you a link where you can upload the file

• Andy
    Andy Member
    edited November 2018
    it comes from magenta cloud

• Andy
    Andy Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for helping me.
    The tool works fine.

73 DO7ABM
  • Joel Lobão
    Joel Lobão Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Can anyone send me the CMDMicroFlex6k_V2_0d file? Thanks.

email joel.lobao (at) gmail

Joel - CT1HXB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.