Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Bit Cable Triggers - Multiple Bands Per Pin

Joe N3HEE
Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in New Ideas
It would be nice to be able to trigger on multiple bands per pin.  For example trigger pin 1 for 80 and 30 meters.  This would better accommodate multi band antenna switching using USB relay boards.  Although you could a use frequency range (3.5 - 10) for the above example it would also include 40 and 60 meters which is not desired.

Comments

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    You can use 2 relays on the USB board to do what your asking..  Just parallel the 2 output contacts on each relay, each going to the external outside relay which controls your 80/30 meter antenna.
    I have a 80 meter vertical here which also use on 30 meters.

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hi Jim.  Yes, I understand that however I have a 2x6 antenna switch with four antennas.  So I use all 8 relays (4 for each side of antenna switch) to control 160-10 meters.  I have the 20-10 meter triband antenna using one relay on each side and have bit cable pins set for frequency range of 14-29 Mhz.  If the bit cable would allow multi bands per pin then I could make this work with one relay board and be able to work in 30 and 17 meters.  See what I mean ?  Thanks -Joe

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.