Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Output

DonS
DonS Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in Third-Party Software
I was operational on August 2 when I worked several stations using FT8.  Have not used the radio till today.  Powered it up today and pressed the tune button in SSDR and no output.  I put the radio in cw mode and keyed the radio.  It is going into transmit and the pan display shows activity from the keying but no power out.  When I run WSJT-X in FT8 mode and call a station I see the DAX TX Stream transmitting and the bar moving to the right and I have the gain set for 35.  I see activity on the level meter but no output on the power meter nor the LP-100A.  I am receiving plenty of FT8 signals.  I have tested the radio on three or four bands using a dummy load and also a vertical and hex beam. Any thoughts and the pc has not gone through any upgrade that I am aware of over the past few days.

Don - kx9q

Comments

• Terry K8EET
    Terry K8EET Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Make sure you have the right antenna selected for the slice you're using.
  • DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Must have been pilot error.  I just noticed XVTR was selected instead of ANT1.  Not sure how that happened.  Perhaps when I switched to 2m to see if I could hear anything but I do not have a XVTR.

Don - kx9q
  • Terry K8EET
    Terry K8EET Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Don't feel bad Don. My suggestion was the result of my own bit of cockpit trouble.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hi Don, Yesterday I reassembled my station, and was having issues with getting no signal out. When I reset my autotuner, I accidentally put it on antenna 2. DOH!  It happens, and you're back on the air, so it's all good.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.