Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Awesome customer service - one day turn around for PEN (both updates)

K3SF
K3SF Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a 6600M that i recently sent back to flex to perform both portions of the PEN. The Heat sinks and the preamp RMDR updates.
 I received email last friday (13 july2018) my 6600m was received by flex.

Today (Monday16july2018) just one business day, i receive an email that the updates have been done and radio is on it way back and even supplied tracking information.

One day turn around at the factory and great communication through the whole process. I could not have asked for anything better than that.

My hat is off to the great people that makes Flex Radio Company Awesome...

Many thanks for job well done.

Comments

• Brad
    Brad Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    ME too, in one day and pick up the next. Thanks Flex Brad K5NHR
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    A friend of mine went with a Icom IC-7610, more due to not having the $$$ to go with Flex,, and he developed the issue with the defective Display Screen.. His has been back at Icom for over 30 days..  Apparently the defect is so wide spread, they have a shortage of the replacement parts... He is very frustrated with ICOM and the entire display problem.. He claims communications with ICOM is almost non existence, probable overwhelmed etc. etc.  I feel that ICOM has done a great job with the IC-7610 radio, many very satisfied customers,, but Flex continues to do so much more for its Flex owners with Software updates, feature enhancements, and smooth integration of 3rd party software...  Thanks Flex for what you do for all your customers!! It is appreciated...

Robert
  • David NT8Y
    David NT8Y Member
    edited December 2019
    Same great 1 day turn around on the PEN updates for my 6600M. I was very happy with the communicatiions with Flex during the process. David NT8Y

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.