Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex helper

Options
Wayne Michael
Wayne Michael Member
edited April 2019 in New Ideas
I wrote a little app that runs on my PC that makes it easier for my **** fingers to control my Flex on the iPad via team viewer.

I don't mind sharing the application

I wrote it for the Flex-6600 but it should work with any SmartSDR radio (I assume).

Its available here:

http://indianaelmernetwork.us/software/

Requires SmartSDR and I have only tested it on the 6600.

Please send feedback to ac9hp@arrl.net 

The basic premise is - on the bottom you can configure a list of apps.  If those apps are not running then the app name is highlighted in RED. Once running it turns green. 

You can control RF Gain and power.  (Assumes you run ACG-OFF -if not gain will have no effect I think). 

Also added antenna port selector and a LARGE SWR display that shows you if your antenna fell over or also can be used to know your transmitting. 

Thanks! 

Wayne
AC9HP 

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Wayne

That is so cool.  I have to give this a try.

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.