Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX 6600M Station

Options
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I'm a proud FLEX 6600M owner. It works great with FT8 on 6m (100W) with Diamond VX-1000 antenna and SSB on 20m with SPE Expert 1.3k Amplifier with the Home-Made Inverted-V antenna and the Heil Pro 7 Headset. I'm using Windows 10 April 1083 version with SmartSDR 2.2.8.
Pictures on my website www.hb9ryz.chimageimage

Comments

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Nice looking station Wolfgang.
  • Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    How does itcompare to the Icom? Is that an IC7700?
  • Wolfgang Sidler
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thank
  • Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks. The FLEX 6600M is much easier to handle digi modes such as FT8 compared to the ICOM IC-7700. The IC-7700 is my Backup transceiver. The challange of the Flex is the issues with the on-going Windows 10 updates and the DAX drivers. I had yersterday the follwoing issue: As the FLEX went into FT8 send mode was a loud 1000hz tone comming out the Flex radio. After reboot the Windows 10 PC, everthing went back to normal. :-)
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Exactly why I continue to run Win7 Pro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.