Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ios ssdr paying for it problem

K5ROX
K5ROX Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
When I try to buy it gives me "Unknown Error" triple checked everything and apple support was no help and says its issue with app...... any ideas?

Comments

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Is your iTunes account setup correctly? Try restarting your device, or re-entering your iTunes credentials.
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018

Thanks Ria yes ive redone it all several times.

Ill restart again.

• K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    restore, updated, uninstalled rebooted re installed done all at least 3 times...still says unknow error   I think probally server error on there end as it makes most sence to me.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    reboot the ipad.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    The App Store (Apple), not FlexRadio has control and support of problems like this.  Anything related to the purchase or download of the SmartSDR for iOS app is in their domain.  Once you get it installed, then it is in our domain to address.
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Tim I can purchase app in the app store just fine, and its fast, I bought several apps since yesterday.

Called apple and they showed no info that I had even tried, its something to do with the app unless my 3 ipads are bad, one I just got yesterday.

Tried everything,  rebooting, uninstalling rebooting etc....
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2018
    Maybe the iPad needs an update?
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    done update already
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Problem solved....

First 2 times I called Apple they had no idea what the "Unknown Error" was......

I called them again and insisted it was there problem and after 3 people a guy tells me he sees the problem....... my account was blocked, he had no idea why but he said within 24 hours it would be fixed.

About 23 hours later it finally confirmed and is working
  • Charlie_KB8CR
    Charlie_KB8CR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Who do you call at Apple for that? I'm having the exact same problem. When I tried to purchase, it said "Unknown Error".

• K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The number I called is:   800 275 2273 
  • Charlie_KB8CR
    Charlie_KB8CR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks !! Got it all solved in one call. I'm now QRV from my iPhone X. (Now I need to get an iPad) hi hi.
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    amazon ipad 4 ... $156  the one they sent me would easily pass for brand new.
    and works great  I see now its went up 3$  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OD01MLY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    on craigslist there $200 and up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.