Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2.2.8 Successful update ...

Gary L. Robinson
Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Had NO problems upgrading to 2.2.8 from 2.1.33 on my 6400.  Smooth and uneventful.  Everything seems to be working and just worked a ZL station on 15mtr SSB at 20 minutes after 10pm ESDST.  Good job Flex!

---Gary WB8ROL

Comments

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Gary,, yesterday someone mentioned that the new software has the ability to change the S-Meter to a different setting?? I see they added a peak indicator, but I think it can be changed from S-units to DB or DBM,, I can do that on my Icom IC-R8600,,, I cant find that, have you???
  • Tom    N5MOA
    Tom N5MOA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Click the "S" number to switch

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Oh its only on the win ssdr not on the M models standalone
  • Tom Stahl
    Tom Stahl Member
    edited May 2018
    Great Stuff by the programming team. Also big thanks to Tim for the early warning. Tonight, I went ahead and deleted all things Flex from the computer, cleared all the ports and did a restart. Then I started the download of the 1803 up-date. After that was finally done, I d/l the new software 2.2.8 and it installed. Every thing came up flawlessly. Really impressed!    73 to the entire Flex team. 
    tom wb8ldw 
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    This update went extremely smooth. All my profiles were intact. I especially like the fact that CAT and DAX come and go with the program. Either 75m AM was in extremely good shape last night, or this version really improved AM reception. Several new bells and whistles - every update is almost as good as getting a new radio. Great job guys - looking forward to 2.3 ! Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.