Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

iphone will not connect

Joe Sartori
Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in SmartSDR for iOS
trying to get smartlink to connect on T-Mobile cell..... Shows up on phone select it and all it does is come back to you are not connected..... 

all tedt pass upnp and forwarded ports....

Answers

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hi Joe,

Try enabling IPv6 in the SmartSDR for iOS settings menu. T-Mobile is an IPv6 only network. 
  • Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Be sure you are running iOS 11.3 on your phone.  Earlier versions did not work on my iPhone 7 Plus on the T-mobile network.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
  • Joe Sartori
    Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
  • Joe Sartori
    Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I tried that and all I get is back to connect screen.....
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    That is weird. If you want I can try connecting from another provider and also my TMobile iPad. Let me know. My email is good in QRZ.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.