Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transverter transmit profile is changing

Joel N9LQ
Joel N9LQ Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hi, I am a new 6600 user and overall I am thrilled with it.  However, I am having an issue that I need some help with.  I have set up, and connected a transverter for 70cm which seems to be working ok generally.  I have set up a transmit profile for 70cm, with the power slider at 50%, the tune slider at 25%, and both rx and tx on xverter B.  I have created a global profile using this xmit profile.  All is fine to this point.  However, when I reload the global profile, the power slider goes to 100%.  The xmit profile name doesn't change.  Am I missing something.  Thanks!    

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The first thing I think of is if you have made any changes to the transmit profile after you have saved your global profile with that transmit profile you must resave the global profile again so it will use the latest changes in the transmit profile. I said this without verifying with the manual where the xvtr power settings are stored.
  • Joel N9LQ
    Joel N9LQ Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for the idea, but I have made sure to resave the global profile after editing the transmit profile, so that's not it unfortunately.

One other clue, that may not be correct because it happens very fast.  It looks like when I load the global profile, it loads the xmit profile correctly, but then the power slider changes to 100% immediately. 

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    This is a known issue has been logged as defect #6222
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Power output changes with a 2 meter transverter when I change frequency??   I set the power slider to 100 and then on the transverter page I set power to equal 10 watts with the slider at 100.  When I change to another nearby frequency the power output changes?? I wonder if this is a defect or am I missing something??   

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.