Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How many 6000 serie have been sold to date?

Gerald
Gerald Member ✭✭

Answers

• Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
  • Gerald
    Gerald Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    That’s amazing one way or another I’ll get rid of Tentecs then I’ll buy one
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > 9562
    Funny! He's kidding of course ...
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    It would be nice to see a chart to show how many SDR radios sold across the board over time to see what the trend is. Of course this would include Flex and all others.
  • Andrew VK5CV
    Andrew VK5CV Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    3302 downloads of 2.1.33 and 3305 of 1.11.12 to date so that Windows clients.
    I skipped 1.11.12. 
    I do have multiple clients.
    Andrew VK5CV
  • AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018

I heard a rumor they sold 40,000 more than Icom-7300.

Put that on the rumor pile.  :)-

We will never know. I have yet seen official numbers on the Icom anywhere!

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    This is not a question that FlexRadio ever answers.  Based on how hard everyone has worked to ship the backlog, it feels like several million.
  • Steven Linley
    Steven Linley Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Good one Tim :-)  That info is on a need to know basis :-)  I sure you could tell us but then you'd have to **** us :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.