Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Waterfall -- my personal Fix

Mike va3mw
Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in New Ideas
All

For months Tim and I have been hacking around on our pfSense Firewalls to see just what would work that might provide relief for some people who have no panadapter or waterfall running SmartLink.

In true Ham Radio spirit, I just decided to 'try things' and see what broke and what worked on  my firewall.

I truly lucked out and fixed it.  For my network, I have a pfSense router at my remote station and another pfSense router at the operator end.

Here is what is working for me, so if you are in a similar situation, you might be able to look here.  This tends to happen on non-consumer grade Routers.

My gut tells me it was these hardware settings that fixed it.  I had to reboot to have them take effect.

73 all and great DX for you!

Mike va3mw

Comments

• ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018

Mike,

Are the circled items to be invoked or unchecked?

Jim

ka7gzr

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    The circled items are how I have it set now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.