Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000a options

Steve G1XOW
Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
Hi All,

Am I correct in thinking that *ALL* 5000a were labelled on the rear panel with the fitted options, i.e. "RX2 installed" , "ATU installed" etc.   See example pic.

If neither labels are present is it safe to assume no options were fitted, or was there a time when these labels were omitted?  Obviously the options may have been fitted later post-sale.

73 de Steve G1XOW

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    my 2 units had no such labels.
    look at the setup screen and see what modals it has. 

Bret

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    Maybe.  The only way to tell definitively is to COnnect with PowerSDR, open setup and look at the system tab in the hardware section and see what the radio thinks is installed.
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I don't remember my 5000a having any labels.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.