Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
6400m Spontaneously powers off and reboots & VFO A Spontaneously drifts down in frequency
Received new 6400M Monday March 12, 2018. Today it spontaneously shut down and rebooted. Displayed dialog box saying it was disconnecting and wait for start. Running Software version 18.104.22.168
HW version 22.214.171.124
Also, yesterday the A Slice Receiver VFO spontaneously drifted down about 200 Hz over a 1 second period. Stopped with the 10's digit in the frequency toggling between 6 and 4.
Does anyone know what causes either of these behaviors? And, is there a solution?
Leave a Comment
- 57 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 95 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 26 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 68 SmartSDR for Mac
- 134 SmartSDR for iOS
- 143 SmartSDR CAT
- 56 DAX
- 273 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 542 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 702 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 126 Power Genius Products
- 99 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 9 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 28 Shack Infrastructure
- 11 Networking
- 70 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 42 Contesting
- 99 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 53 Amateur Radio Interests
- 368 Third-Party Software