Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any update on Tim?

Michael Coslo
Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hey all, I was curious how Tim was doing - anyone know?

Answers

• Jim Jerzycke
    Jim Jerzycke Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Tim our Customer Service guy?

Wow...hope it's nothing serious, and he gets well soon!

Jim  KQ6EA/0
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'm sure Tim won't mind me throwing a little update here.

He's doing well and recovering from an elective surgery.   Enjoying the time off no doubt! :-)
  • Bill - N4APG
    Bill - N4APG Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Good guy; solid employee.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to the salt mines, buddy.
  • jerry stern
    jerry stern Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Get well soon Tim !!!
  • Dick B
    Dick B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Hang in there Tim, I just completed the 12 weeks of PT and 6 month checkup for exactly the same thing.  It's painful and a nuisance but follow the doctor's and PT's directions and you'll feel great again very soon.  

• Watts - K4QJZ
    Watts - K4QJZ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Our best to you Tim, please take time for Tim!
    Maybe you can get time for a left handed PTT switch on the Sunday net so we can wish you a speedy recovery in person!
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Get well! Look at this as an opportunity to work some DX!
  • Bob Hinkle
    Bob Hinkle Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Been thru the same thing on both shoulders, Tim... it's a PITB for a few weeks, but you're probably already starting to notice the gradual improvement every morning. Keep up with the PT and take your meds AHEAD of the pain, not after it already hurts again.  Looking forward to seeing you at Dayton/Xenia again !    Cheers.. Bob KK8ZZ

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Okay Tim - my better half had the same surgery except for the bicep tear. Glad to hear you are on the mend, and get well soon!
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Prayers for a speedy recovery, Tim!

In the mean time, you can practice using the FlexControl Knob with your left hand so you can do "double-****" contesting operations!  ha.

Ken - NM9P
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wonder if some voice recognition typing software would help?  I have a feeling you might go crazy otherwise.
  • Richard McClelland, AA5S
    Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'm also doing PT for a torn rotator cuff (a byproduct of my twelve year old son) but Tim wins the prize for greatest severity of a shoulder injury in my book. 
  • Delbert McCord
    Delbert McCord Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Glad to read you are on the mend! You have helped more people than you could ever know. Most of the time I find my answers reading your reply's to other peoples post.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Happy to see Tim post the 2.1.33 release, although with one hand I don’t envy him.
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    Stephen Hawkins NG0G Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Glad to  hear from you.  I'm so happy to hear that they did this thru arthroscopic surgery. Mine was done in the early 90's.  No arthroscopic surgery.  I have a 4.5 inch scar.  Hope you are healing well. 
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2018
    Yea they posted the release at 10:00 am. Look how long it took him to post the release... Joke
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Glad to hear you're on the mend Tim!!
  • Ed W2MKM
    Ed W2MKM Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    All the best Tim!
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    Tim did the buy you a speech to text package :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.