Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Got my invoice!!!

KB4OIF
KB4OIF Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Got my invoice in my email this morning.  Am a happy camper.  Security on my account only let's me do a certain amount per day to discourage hackers.  Will pay it soon as the bank opens tomorrow.  Ordered 14 Jan 2018.  

Comments

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Great ... hopefully mine will be waiting when I get to work in the morning since I ordered the 6400M on 12.24.17 If not then I guess I will be calling at 8am.
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Hope so Wayne.  Mine only had the tuner installed.  
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mine also with tuner.
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Maybe it will be there when you get to work.  hope so.  they are invoicing and shipping in batches I guess.

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Picture of the space for the 6400m on desk above 4th keyboard and left of power meter hooked to dummy load.image
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Here is mine Wayne.  Boom will have a 781 Heil on it.   I got the flex it's own power supply and it will be to the left of the cord in the lower left.

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    John came into work early and my invoice arrived at 6:29pm Sat March 10th order date was 12.24.2018 for the 6400M with tuner and xlr mic cable. Already ordered and received the acrylic front cover.

Paid invoice all set to go .. no more issues with UPS since all my packages go to the UPS store nearby.

Its going to be a good week I can tell already!
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Good Deal Wayne.  I have to wait till 8 AM CST so i can notify the bank I am making a large purchase.  Suspect it will be a week or so till it gets here.  Rodger on the good week.

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Paid in Full.  Now the watch for the tracking number and the Brown truck watch.  Yahooo.

• Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Dang good to hear. I would like to work your new Flex on the air. Let me know when you get it and what frequency we can hook up

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Morning Doug.  I am mainly on 40 meters, but you may hear me anywhere on the bands.  I n the mornings , i check in on 7.222, country hamsnet. nightwatch net in the evenings.  7.192.  
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    John Just got my tracking number at 11:28 today ... great weekend coming up!
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Me too Wayne.   Now to watch for the brown truck.
  • Paul Leach
    Paul Leach Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    proper ham shack
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The brown truck is scheduled for tomorrow.  YAHOOOOOOO.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mine out 4 delivery today to ups store ill pick it up on way home it will have to be a short day at work today .. day ends when pkg gets 2 ups store!
  • George  N1GB
    George N1GB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ordered 6400 with ATU on November 24, 2017
    Invoiced March 27, 2018
    Paid March 27, 2018
    awaiting tracking number
    Yay !
  • George  N1GB
    George N1GB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ordered 6400 with ATU on November 24, 2017
    Invoiced March 27, 2018
    Paid March 27, 2018
    awaiting tracking number
    Yay !
  • Joe Sartori
    Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Me too
  • KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    very

• KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Does my heart good to see all these radios going out! So much for the nay sayers :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.