Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

how to activate vox on maestro

W2PP
W2PP Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
How do I activate VOX on the Maestro?  I don't see anyway to turn it on or adjust it.
Thanks
Peter

Answers

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Never mind, you click the power/mic button in, choose your mic, in my case mic 2 since it plugged in the back, voila there is a metric to turn on VOX and set the sensitivity.  
    Peter
  • W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    One oddity.  When I went back to Smart SDR VOX wouldn't work at all.  I had to go in, choose any thing other than MIC, then go back to MIC and it started to work again.  
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    One thing you might consider is setting up one of your function keys for VOX. It lights up so you know its on. This helps since Flex does not have a VOX indicator on the display.
  • Paul Leach
    Paul Leach Member ✭✭

Pete, I was looking for the VOX setting and cam e across this support page

Thanks for the tip

73's

Paul

GW4AMZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.