Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Guess First FlexRadio 6600 at South America ...is It?

YV5WZ
YV5WZ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
My package has arrived today.... Order May 22th 2017 Total payed January 16th 2018 Arrived Miami February 13th 2018 Arrived Caracas, Venezuela February 22th 2018 Of course not in traditional box ....my courier took preventive actions to avoid damage......of course after I answered .... “ oh yes it’s another Radio.... that one costs 4K “. Hahahahahaha Is this one first Flexradio 6600 at South America ? I’m sure it’s first one at Venezuela Cheers George , YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ image

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2019
    I believe you are the first, George.  Enjoy!
  • Mike Presnell
    Mike Presnell Member
    edited December 2019
    Congratulations George!  :)
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2019
    George, after you get it all setup and dialed in, you should post a SKED so other Flexers can get the WF6.6KISA (Worked First 6600 in South America) award.

• Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Outstanding Congrats. What a journey!
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Congrats on this great distinction George. Nicely crated too. Reminds me of the extra heavy wood crating on an old Gonset GSB101 amplifier (4 811A's, heavy) I purchased from a ham Yellow Freight from CT many moons ago. Shipping wood is not cheap! Enjoy that new 6600, first in Country, very cool...
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thank very much!!!
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thank you Mike .....it’s 4:36 am and I’m still awake ... just preparing for tonite first transmision
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I will ... I will .....;)
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thank you
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It’s true shipping was around 400$ ..... however....it worth.......now I’m happy as a kid on x-mas day :) Cheers Clay ! George
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Getting ready for Friday night......

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

@George.. Good Luck with the new radio

Looking forward to working you on the air

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Howard, My dear friend I always thanks to you! For all your words and guiding through this SDR path.... hope to catch you on waves
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I’m Ready!! image

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.