Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600M Rack Mounting Option Details

Geoff_W8GNM
Geoff_W8GNM Member ✭✭
edited February 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

Is there any detailed information available for the Flex 6600M rack mounting option?

A photo and/or a mechanical drawing with dimensions would be helpful.

Is this option a set of ears the attach directly to the sides of the radio or is it a tray with a front panel cutout that the radio sits on?   I don't see any mounting holes or threaded inserts on the sides of my 6600M.

My preference would be a rack mounting system that allows the front panel of the radio to extend a couple of inches out, beyond the rack panel plane.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.