Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pop up Window Problem in SmartSDR 2.1.30

Stewart Lewis
Stewart Lewis Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

I am using SmartSDR 2.1.30 with a Flex 6700.  When I open a popup window on the panadaptor, I get a white box with 3 options – Tune Guides, Create Slice, and Create TNF.  They are also white.  If I move the mouse pointer to any one of the options, letters of that item turn black on a dark blue background.  I can’t see the letters well enough to read them.  Is there a setting I need to change in order to make them white?

73, W0SHL

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018

Without any parameter changes (that I know of), I get a black box with print and very easy to read.

• Paul Lourd
    Paul Lourd Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    A total guess, but do you use a non-standard windows theme? Maybe it is picking something up from that.
  • Stewart Lewis
    Stewart Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    No special windows theme here.  I also moved the SmartDR screen to my other 2 monitors.  Same problem!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    I cannot duplicate the behavior described.  Have you made any other changes to the display different than the defaults?
  • Stewart Lewis
    Stewart Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    No changes!  Maybe I need to re-install 2.1.30???
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited February 2018
    I doubt a reinstall would make a difference.  Can you post a screen capture of what you are describing?
  • N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Tried a few times...and I get a very readable print....

• Stewart Lewis
    Stewart Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Attached are 2 pictures showing the problem!image

• Tim - W4TME
    edited February 2018
    This looks to be something local to your PC.  When I mouse over the line the background shading highlights and the text color and intensity stays the same.

What is interesting is I do not see your mouse pointer in the area highlighting the 2nd line

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.